The NSBA partners with Saskatchewan Blue Cross to provide members with comprehensive group benefit plans.
When your team is happy and healthy, they’ll work harder to improve and grow your business. Saskatchewan Blue Cross group benefit plans are designed to provide employees with extensive health coverage, so they don’t have to worry about life’s ups and downs.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross offers a wide selection of benefits, allowing you to build the best and most sustainable coverage for your business.
No medical information is required from you or your employees. Each plan member will receive an ID card, Employee Benefits Booklet, and claims can be submitted directly from the provider or via the online member app or portal!
With unmatched flexibility and customizable options, your NSBA broker will work with you to create the perfect Saskatchewan Blue Cross plan designed to provide cost-effective coverage for your employees.
To learn more about available coverage or get started with a plan, contact an NSBA broker:
- BMA Benefits – Jeremy Sloan
- BTL Private Capital – Dale Berg
- Butler Byers Insurance – Colin Rooke
- Eichel, Doug – Doug Eichel
- Independent Financial Services – Mike Couros
- JTaylor Financial – Jeremy Taylor
- Larry Kazakoff Financial – Larry Kazakoff
- McFadden Benefits & Pension – Kevin McFadden
- RAM Financial – Bob Matheson
- Sutton Benefits & Pension – Andrea Hansen
- Wiegers Financial & Benefits – Matthew Hill