23rd Annual NSBA Business Builder Awards, Presented by Nutrien (November 24/20)Register Now
November 24, 2020
5:00pm - 9:00pm
LocationWorld Trade Centre Saskatoon at Prairieland Park
Cocktails @ 5:00 pm
Banquet @ 6:30 pm
After recently emerging from a challenging economic year for many, we are proud to announce that tickets for the 2020 Business Builder Awards, presented by Nutrien are now on sale!
Come out and celebrate the accomplishments of 2019 with business leaders from the Saskatoon area. This is your chance as an NSBA member to ‘Honour your Own’ (i.e. your fellow members) at a gala event. The evening is all about celebrating the achievements and accomplishments of our peers. In total 14 distinguished awards are presented in a variety of categories. The Business Builder Awards banquet remains true to NSBA ideals in that the evening is affordable, fast-paced and a tremendous networking opportunity.
The NSBA is committed to hosting this event in the safest way possible in line with government COVID-19 regulations and providing a top-quality program for your enjoyment. We have compiled some information for you below about the event. Please read this information and contact our office if you have any further questions.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Our #1 priority for this event is safety. We want our guests to feel confident that they can attend this event in a safe manner. We will be taking the following precautions in line with the existing health regulations:
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire will be required to be filled out by each attendee
- Guests will be organized into 30-person rooms to limit the number of potential interactions with the program live streamed to each room
- You will be seated with the group that you register with (seating requests will be accommodated provided that the requests are mutual – see below)
- Masks are recommended to be worn in common areas and while networking
- Plans will be made to ensure that there are no backlogs at registration or upon exiting the building, including the possibility of separate or staggered entrances and exits
- Hand sanitizer will be located around the facility for guest use
Program & Organization
Priority #1A is to deliver the top-quality programming that the NSBA has become known for. Yes, with COVID-19 things will be different, but we are aiming to be true to the traditional Business Builder Awards, presented by Nutrien, experience with some additional twists!
- All 14 Business Builder Award categories will be awarded
- Traditional prime rib plated meal
- Guests are encouraged to network within their 30-person room provided that 6ft of social distance is still observed
- Bonus for 2020: This year’s event will be hosted by comedian Kelly Taylor
Registration & Ticketing
Registration is now open for the 24th Annual Business Builder Awards, presented by Nutrien! Please read below for information on ticketing. If you have existing tickets from the postponed date in March, these tickets will be honoured for this event (see below).
- Groups will be seated at tables of a maximum of 6 individuals. Any groups previously registered as a table of 8 will be split into two tables of 4 (tables of 7 will be split to 4 and 3). New registrants should be aware of this when booking. Unless you specify otherwise, all of the tables for each company will be placed in the same room.
- Single tickets are available for this event, but attendees who purchase single tickets will be seated at a table by themselves unless they make arrangements to sit with others (the NSBA can assist in making such an arrangement).
- Guests are encouraged to request to sit with those in their bubble (up to 6 guests per table). In order to comply with COVID-19 regulations, if individuals from separate companies wish to sit together at the same table the NSBA requires that all parties confirm the arrangement (the NSBA will follow-up with these requests to be sure). All pre-COVID seating requests will be cancelled to ensure that no one is being seated with those outside of their bubble unless a new request is confirmed.
- The NSBA will accommodate changes to existing ticket bookings (e.g. reducing the number of tickets required) and cancellations. Refunds and credits for tickets will be processed until the end of the day on November 13th, 2020 in order to allow us to have the best idea possible of the number of attendees.
- Tickets can be purchased online up to November 17th, 2020.