The Association-hosted employee benefits plan initiative is available to all NSBA member companies with 3 or more employees. An employee benefits plan can be tailored to meet the needs of each NSBA member company.
Plan Design Highlights include:
- Group Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Life
- Critical Conditions
- Short and Long Term Disability (includes LTD Top-Up)
- Health (including Hospital, Ambulance, Health Practitioners, Drugs, Vision and Travel)
- Dental (including Basic, Major and Orthodontic)
- Second Opinion Service
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Optional Health Spending Account
This employee benefits plan initiative is exclusive to members of the NSBA and is available through Group Insurance Brokers who are also NSBA members. Our NSBA member Brokers are enthusiastic about this initiative and eager to contact the members of the NSBA to present the benefits of this NSBA / SBC partnership.
SBC does not require any medical information from you and your employees. Each employee receives an ID card and Employee Benefits Booklet. Claims can be submitted direct from the provider or via online claims submission. There is also an option for employees to convert their Group Life, Health and Dental benefits upon leaving employment or retirement.
To learn more about this program or to obtain a quote, please contact one of the following insurance brokers: