Benefits of NSBA Membership
- Our Association’s mandate is to serve, promote and protect business in our community
- Our commitment is to ensure that the issues that matter to members are the issues that matter to the NSBA
- Committees provide the venue for members to be involved in policy issues and work to resolve business concerns
- Association-Hosted Employee Benefits Program in partnership with Saskatchewan Blue Cross an employee benefits plan can be tailored to meet the needs of each business
- Ample advertising and networking opportunities
The NSBA is a non-profit organization representing over 700 businesses in all industries. Our highly engaged community is part of a unique business association, and is welcoming to all new members.
A Letter from an NSBA Member
As Chair of the membership committee I am often explaining to new prospective members “why the NSBA and who are the NSBA?”. The answer is simple…it’s you! Business owners and their staff. No matter who you are, no matter what industry you are in, you will find fellowship and others you can learn from. The DNA of the NSBA is the membership, the board and the staff. A group of the best businesses in our province coming together to work towards the same goals. To learn from each other and to network. Every single day the NSBA fights to improve the business environment for everyone.
Written by Colin Rooke