NSBA Seminar – “Networking Made Easy – First Impressions Matter” (Feb26/19)Register Now
February 26, 2019
3:30pm - 6:00pm
LocationThe Saskatoon Club
Registration: 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Programming & Networking: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
NSBA Seminar Featuring:
“Networking Made Easy – First Impressions Matter”
A Presentation by Jolene Watson – Clarity Coaching & Development
- Do you quickly engage others?
- Do you avoid networking opportunities; do you have introverted tendencies?
- Would you like to make the most of your networking budget to increase your contact spheres and revenue?
- Identifying Communication Style/Personality Types
- Understanding Body Language
- Asking Appropriate Questions
- Developing a Memorable 45 Second Pitch
- Exploring Follow-up Etiquette
Jolene Watson is the President of Clarity Coaching & Development, personality expert and professional speaker across Canada. She is also honored to be a facilitator at the Praxis School of Entrepreneurship, Edwards School of Entrepreneurship and Saskatchewan Polytechnic. She became certified as a Myers-Briggs Practitioner through Psychometrics Canada Ltd. where she graduated with a 99% average. Clarity Coaching was launched in 2013 while attending the program. Jolene was a finalist for the 2016 Chamber of Commerce SABEX awards and the 2018 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics. She looks forward to expanding her business across Canada this upcoming year and truly loves being an entrepreneur!
$65 (plus GST) per person